We have been receiving a lot of comments on how scammers are using our pictures and videos to scam people.
Some remove our watermarks, and some even use our watermark and claim that they are reseller or breeder, or friends we work with.
ALWAYS use our VERIFIED CONTACT LIST. If you are talking to any other phone number other than what is on here, it is NOT US.
- We do NOT message you directly on Instagram via any other account than our official one to promote or sell you a puppy when you leave a comment on our post. Please check our verified contact list HERE to make sure you receiving a contact from our member.
- We do NOT have Facebook account
- We do NOT have a reseller nor our breeders have a direct line of sale to the retail channel. Due to such actions, we have decided to dedicate a page of our website to prevent scam / fraud / impostors stealing from our clients.
- We do NOT post our puppies on a dog-finder website, Craigslist and other local/regional classifieds.
To protect yourself from the scammers, please make sure to check the following:
Make sure to use secure transactions.
Paypal friends & family, Paypal gift, Venmo, Xoom, Apple Pay Cash, Moneygram or Western Union or whatever the cash app is NOT a safe way to do a transaction. All the above method of payments is considered as giving someone else your hard earned money as gift.
- Do NOT send international wires to the destination where it does not match their company address. If the company is based in the US, but the wire is to be sent to Nigeria, something is not right. Make sure that the account is a business account and not a personal account.
- Make sure they are a legitimate business. Check their company incorporation or a business license. Make sure they are NOT expired.
- Beware of local craigslist or puppies for sale section. We do not post any of our puppies on local advertisement listings.
- Websites selling puppies for $500-$1,000. Can be delivered personally to your door for $300. If the prices are too good to be true, it’s not true. Having to purchase all that is necessary for the puppy to travel cost well over $300, plus the plane ticket for the puppy puts minimum shipping price at around $600 for a direct flight. A lot more if it’s connecting flight. If someone is coming with the puppy, the math does not add up.
- There are very strict regulation for the delivery to certain countries especially for Australia and New Zealand or Japan. If anyone claims the puppy can be delivered in a very short time such as one week, it’s most likely a scam/fraud.
- Scammers will tell you what you want to hear. Be very careful!
- If you are a victim of Fraud/Scam, please contact your local consumer protection agency, also file a Cyber Scam Report through FBI's website.