Skip to content
- With the current COVID19 pandemic, the delivery options can change without notice.
- The departing airport code is ICN. (Seoul/Incheon, South Korea)
- We work with a 3rd party delivery company to accommodate the ever-changing flight schedules for flights not offered for direct flights.
- The estimated delivery date from the sales team is an ESTIMATE. This date can change depending on the puppy's growth.
- As we arrange the flights, there may be unforeseeable issues such as spaces that are either full or not accepted by the airline on specified dates.
- Even though we will book for the specified date, it is not guaranteed until we get the details back from the booking agency.
- Safety is our Top priority. For past years in business and being the most known online pet shop, all our puppies have been delivered safely. We have the right to delay the delivery date if it risks a puppy's health to be delivered at any given date.
- Please check with your local customs and transportation airline for any fees related to the import of a puppy. Such as documentation fees, taxes, broker usage fees. The cost for the shipping paid to us only covers the flight and the necessities to have the puppy delivered to the destination. It does not cover any fees charged by the cargo or taxes/fees charged by the destination authorities. The pickup is at the airport.
- The puppies must pass our final vet checkups and receive safe to fly along with a quarantine visit and confirm the documentation for the travel. The delivery arrangement team will reach out for the delivery a week before the travel. By this time, if there are any changes to the arrival date, you will be notified.
- If you have not been contacted a week before the scheduled date, please contact our delivery arrangement team at